London Building Collapse
-
‘A truly incredible story’ of how Ontario firefighters responded to a building collapseFirefighters were honoured for their bravery in rescue efforts that saved four workers stuck in debris in the fatal 2020 Teeple Terrace collapse in London, Ont.CanadaJun 20, 2024
-
London, Ont., firefighters honoured with Ontario Medal of BraveryThe firefighters were members of teams that responded to a building collapse in 2020 and an explosion in 2019. Mayor Josh Morgan offered "deepest thanks" on behalf of Londoners.CanadaJun 23, 2023
-
-
Advertisement
-
One year later, London, Ont. building collapse brings up mix of feelings for survivorDec. 11 will mark one year since two people died in the partial building collapse at 555 Teeple Terr.CanadaDec 10, 2021
-
-
Advertisement
-
1 person, 2 companies face charges in London, Ont. building collapseTwo people died and several others were hospitalized following the partial building collapse at the 555 Teeple Terr. construction site in London, Ont., on Dec. 11, 2020.CanadaDec 7, 2021
-
Families of workers hurt in London, Ont. building collapse launch $2M lawsuitThe plaintiffs say the lawsuit was launched to hold the parties accountable for the Dec. 11, 2020, building collapse and to raise awareness about construction workers' rights.CanadaSep 3, 2021
-
-
Happy reunion for London, Ont. building collapse survivor and first responders who saved his lifeJacob Hurl was one of six construction works trapped in the partial building collapse just before noon on Dec. 11 at 555 Teeple Terrace., the site of Nest on Wonderland.CanadaAug 30, 2021
-
-
London, Ont., building collapse survivor on his way to walking again'I didn't think I was going to be able to ever walk again. But the doctors did a damn good job fixing me,' he told Global News on Monday.CanadaApr 26, 2021
-
Workers allowed back on site of fatal London, Ont., partial building collapseWork is allowed to continue at the Nest on Wonderland, roughly two months after a partial building collapse in southwest London that left two people dead.CanadaFeb 17, 2021
-
-
Advertisement
-
London, Ont. building-collapse survivor recalls hours trapped in rubble, hopeful for recoveryBeing back in his own home after nearly a month in hospital is a welcome change, but the memory of being trapped in the deadly Teeple Terrace building collapse is still very fresh.CanadaJan 22, 2021
-
-
Advertisement
-
Funeral held for John Martens, victim of London, Ont., building collapseA funeral was held Thursday afternoon for one of two men who died last week, after a four-storey building in west London, Ont., partially collapsed.CanadaDec 17, 2020
Trending
-
Hugh Hefner’s widow alleges his foundation kept thousands of sexual photos1,759 Read -
Provinces are bracing for record deficits. What’s causing budgets to see red?1,697 Read -
Shark caught on camera for 1st time in waters of Antarctica1,330 Read -
Ex-Conservative MP Matt Jeneroux crosses floor to join Carney’s Liberals1,150 Read -
Democrats probe Trump donor’s ‘influence’ over Gordie Howe bridge threat1,114 Read -
‘So much hope’ as Team Canada goes for Olympic gold in women’s hockey991 Read -
Top Videos
-
B.C. budget impact on seniors10 Viewed -
Why is Trump threatening to block the Gordie Howe bridge from opening?9 Viewed -
B.C. budget features major debt and deficit increases8 Viewed -
How Canada’s immigration system compares to the U.S. and U.K.7 Viewed -
Deep-sea camera captures shark in Antarctic Ocean for 1st time -
Jeneroux says ‘couldn’t sit on the sidelines’ after Carney’s Davos speech -