Step Into Sandals
We want to send you to Sandals South Coast, Jamaica’s #1 all-beachfront, all-oceanview resort.
Set within a 500-acre nature reserve, Sandals South Coast boasts a pristine two-mile white sand beach offering incredible views of both sunrise and sunset. Relax by one of three pools including Jamaica’s largest zero-entry pool. Enjoy extravagant bonfire areas and fire pits that add to the glow of this truly unique resort. Stroll along a grand Italian piazza lined with bistros, cafés and shops. And savour the world with 5-Star Global Gourmet dining – featuring an incredible choice of 9 world-class restaurants, where chefs use only the freshest ingredients to create authentic regional specialties from Italian, Asian and Mediterranean to Caribbean, Jamaican and more.
Sandals South Coast in Jamaica. All Inclusive. All The Time. Anytime.
Sandals offers round trip airport transfers, free WiFi, luxurious accommodations, gourmet dining, anytime snacks, unlimited drinks including premium Robert Mondavi Twin Oaks Wines and Appleton Rum, nightly entertainment, all land and water sports, tips and so much more.
Discover the untouched South Coast of Jamaica that touches all who come here. Discover the all-new Sandals South Coast in Jamaica offering the perfect combination of European civility and an all-beachfront tropical resort. From new Over-the-Water Bungalows, an overwater bar and a romantic Over-the-Water wedding chapel, Sandals South Coast brings guests closer to the water than ever before. You can even pass the day away at Latitudes Overwater Bar in hammocks suspended above the Caribbean Sea and stay for the picture-perfect sunset views.
Sandals – The World’s Only 5-Star Luxury Included® Resorts, offering more quality inclusions than any other resorts on the planet!
Watch Global Peterborough:
- Watch The Morning Show and/or CHEX News @ 6 – weekdays on Global Peterborough.
- When you see the image of the numbered Sandals jet on the screen, visit this contest page before midnight that day, click on the logo of the show you were watching and complete the entry form – including the “Sandals Jet Number of the Day” displayed during that program.
- Each weekday, we’ll randomly draw on eligible entry from the pool of daily entries received for both programs. You must enter before midnight to be eligible for today’s draw.
CLICK HERE IF YOU WATCHED THE MORNING SHOW:
CLICK HERE IF YOU WATCHED CHEX NEWS @ 6:
For More Chances to Win – Listen to 100.5 Fresh Radio:
- Listen to Fresh Mornings with Pete and Dani weekdays between 5:30 a.m. and 10 a.m.
- When you hear the sound of the Sandals Jet, TEXT your name and the word “Sandals” with 10 minutes to 705-876-1005.
- We’ll randomly draw once eligible TEXT and award that person with an invitation to our ‘Step Into Sandals’ Grand Prize Party on Saturday February 9th from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. at Riley’s (upstairs from The Junction).
We’ll draw a daily qualifier from all the daily eligible entries to join us on Saturday February 9th, 2019 for our “Step Into Sandals” Party at The Junction, 257 George Street North in Peterborough. Two qualifiers at the party will each win a trip for two to Sandals South Coast Jamaica.
Step Into Sandals is sponsored in part by Delta Bingo and Gaming, Guarantee Pro Realty Inc. Brokerage, Kirk Norris Desjardins Insurance, Kawartha Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Fiat, Riley’s and Sugar Me Right on 100.5 Fresh Radio.
“No purchase necessary. Limit one (1) entry per person per 24-hour period. Two (2) Grand Prizes available to be won. Approximate retail value of Grand Prize CDN$5000. Must be an Ontario resident. Must be a legal resident of the province of Ontario who is age of majority or older at time of entry. Contest runs from January 7th, 2019 to February 1st, 2019. Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. on February 1st, 2019. Skill testing question must be correctly answered to claim Prize. Odds of being selected depend on number of eligible entries received. For full set of rules visit www.1005freshradio.ca or https://globalnews.ca/peterborough/
Please enter before Saturday, February 2, 2019 12:00am ET