Police are investigating after art was reportedly stolen in Toronto.
Toronto police said on May 22, officers received a report that art had been stolen from the Robertson Crescent and Queen’s Quay area.
Officers said The Baycrest Centre had several art pieces on display outdoors for an event.
Get breaking National news
For news impacting Canada and around the world, sign up for breaking news alerts delivered directly to you when they happen.
By providing your email address, you have read and agree to Global News' Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy.
According to police, the art pieces were in glass display cases.
Officers said the glass displays were smashed, and two unique art pieces were stolen.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police or Crime Stoppers.
- Former prince Andrew arrested on suspicion of misconduct in public office
- Tumbler Ridge school shooting victim set to hopefully return home soon from Vancouver hospital
- Shia LaBeouf arrested after fight during Mardi Gras in New Orleans
- Anti-feminist ideology ‘increasingly relevant’ to national security: CSIS
Comments
Comments closed.
Due to the sensitive and/or legal subject matter of some of the content on globalnews.ca, we reserve the ability to disable comments from time to time.
Please see our Commenting Policy for more.