A 73-year old London, Ont., man has been charged in connection with a shooting earlier this week.
London police were called to a home on Egerton Street at around 4:30 p.m. Wednesday after a man suffered multiple injuries.
Investigators said the 59-year-old victim suffered a gunshot wound, as well as other injuries. The victim remains in hospital in critical condition.
Get breaking National news
Police said the victim and accused know each other.
Wilfred E. Pollard, 73, of London, has been charged with aggravated assault, discharging a firearm in a reckless manner, handling a firearm in a careless manner and unauthorized possession of a firearm.
The accused was scheduled to appear in a London court Friday in relation to the charges.
- Tumbler Ridge school shooting victim set to hopefully return home soon from Vancouver hospital
- Anti-feminist ideology ‘increasingly relevant’ to national security: CSIS
- Shooting at Rhode Island ice rink kills 2 during youth hockey game: police
- Austria files terrorism charges in plot to attack Taylor Swift show
Comments
Comments closed.
Due to the sensitive and/or legal subject matter of some of the content on globalnews.ca, we reserve the ability to disable comments from time to time.
Please see our Commenting Policy for more.