To save a spot at seasonal and nightly campsites ahead of time, reservation dates through an online system have now been set by the province.
“We are looking forward to another exciting camping season in Saskatchewan provincial parks,” Parks, Culture and Sport Minister Gene Makowsky said in a press release.
“Whether a seasoned-camper or first-time visitor, our parks continue to provide a variety of outdoor activities, programs and special events that offer unique and memorable experiences for all.”
Officials said launch dates are staggered and a queuing system will be implemented to help manage website volume levels.
On scheduled days below, reservations open at 7 a.m. with the queue opening at 6:40 a.m.
The 2020 launch schedule is as follows:
- April 13: seasonal campsites;
- April 15: Pike Lake, The Battlefords, Narrow Hills, Blackstrap, nightly campsites and Camp-Easy;
- April 16: Bronson Forest, Meadow Lake, Makwa Lake, Lac La Ronge;
- April 17: Saskatchewan Landing, Douglas, Danielson;
- April 20: Buffalo Pound, Rowan’s Ravine, Echo Valley, Crooked Lake;
- April 22: Cypress Hills;
- April 23: Duck Mountain, Good Spirit Lake, Greenwater Lake; and
- April 24: Candle Lake, Great Blue Heron, Moose Mountain.
Seasonal, nightly and group campsites can also be reserved via phone at 1-855-737-7275.
More camping information is available on Sask Parks online.