December 8, 2018 1:07 am
Updated: December 8, 2018 2:04 am

Chimney fire spreads into Okanagan home

A A

West Kelowna fire crews were called to a home at 3711 Glenford Road for a report of flames on the roof.

A chimney fire had extended into the attic.

Crews quickly climbed to the top of the two-storey structure and opened the roof to douse the flames.

It’s unknown how many people were displaced because of the blaze.

Damage to the home did not look extensive.

© 2018 Global News, a division of Corus Entertainment Inc.

Report an error

Comments

Want to discuss? Please read our Commenting Policy first.

Global News