Tasha Kheiriddin Show: Friday, September 15
In case you missed it: Here are all the highlights of the Tasha Kheiriddin Show on September 15.
OPP plan to improve sexual assault training for officers
The OPP have committed to enhancing the training, and resources when it comes to officers dealing with sexual assault cases. Robyn Doolittle is a reporter largely responsible with bringing the issue of how officers deal with sexual assault accusations to light joins the show to talk about the issue.
Trudeau angers doctors with small business tax changes
New tax changes made by the liberals have upset many doctors who own small businesses around the country. Anita Sanan is one of those doctors, and she joins the show to explain her concerns.
Friday Top-Three Panel
Three top women talk about three top stories of the week.
- Sudbury trial – Brown’s “I will not apologize” – is this petty or smart politics?
- Police day of action in Toronto over too few 911 dispatchers, staffing issues – is this best way to protest low morale? Anne, how did Montreal’s wardrobe actions go?
- Catalyst promotes women CEOs… but names a man as head of their advisory board. Again
- Maddie Di Muccio, CEO of Society for Quality Education, President of the York Region Taxpayers Association
- Sophie Nadeau, Media Expert & leader of Edelman’s Earned Media Team
- Anne Lagace Dowson, Journalist and Pundit
What annoying gym habits do you have?
Global News national online journalist Marilisa Racco wrote a piece on the ten most annoying gym habits according to experts. She joins the show to go over some of the list toppers.
RBC Race for the Kids 2017
Tracey Addison is a parent advocate who has personal experience with the Family Navigation project. She joins to share her personal story, as well as more about the program and the race.
That’s a wrap! Listen and join in on the conversation every Monday to Friday from 12 to 2 p.m., on the Tasha Kheiriddin Show.