More than 722,000 guests walked through the gates of the Fair at the Pacific National Exhibition (PNE) this year over the course of 15-days.
This year marked the Fair’s 107th birthday and was opened from Aug. 19 through Sept. 4.
The Fair is crediting good weather for the strong attendance, “Sunny skies and strong programming brought out Fairgoers from across the province to enjoy the strong entertainment mix,” read part of the release.
- 150,000 crickets were served at the Gourmet Burgers stand
- 75 food venders at the Fair
- 500,000 stuffed animal prizes won during the Fair
- 13,890 lemons used at the lemonade stand
- 90,000 corndogs sold
- 54 rides at the Fair
- 4.5-million kernels popped at Canadian Kettle Corn
The PNE was founded in 1910.