EDMONTON – A huge haul of drugs, with an estimated value of $585,000, was taken by ALERT Edmonton from a home in the Montrose neighbourhood.
Alberta Law Enforcement Response Teams (ALERT) made the seizure on Sept. 15 at a residence just off 118 Avenue.
The items seized included:
· 1.47 kilograms of powder cocaine;
· 2.15 kilograms of crack cocaine;
· 655 grams of methamphetamine;
· 98 grams of heroin;
· 1.65 kilograms of hashish;
· 213 grams of marihuana;
· 46 grams of psilocybin;
· 24.8 kilograms of a cocaine buffing agent;
· $55,710 in cash proceeds of crime.
Twenty-seven-year-old Jackie Mullen has been charged with eight drug-related offences. He was arrested after an investigation into his alleged drug trafficking activities.