Hate watering your garden but love fresh, home grown vegetables and herbs?
These self-watering planters may be the solution, especially for condo and apartment-dwellers with limited space on their patios and balconies.
For more information on these planters, visit www.lifespacegardens.com or come into a Lower Mainland GardenWorks location.
What was used and planted in this episode:
- 3 Cups of Vermiculite
- 1 (50L) Bag of Organic MySoil
- 1 ‘Ring of Fire’ Pepper
- 1 ‘Kung Pao’ Pepper
- 1 Patio Tomato
- 2 Basil
- 3 Pansies
- Kate Middleton, King Charles named as Archie’s alleged skin-tone questioners in Dutch ‘Endgame’ tell-all
- Friends fur-ever: Can this new drug help your big dog live longer?
- Canada rolls out new 988 suicide crisis helpline. Here’s how it works
- COP28: Canadian ranchers to argue meat should stay on the menu