September 2, 2014 9:18 am

Stereo system causes house fire in Moose Jaw

The music may have gotten a little too hot at a home in Moose Jaw when a stereo caused a house fire.

File / Global News

MOOSE JAW, Sask. – The music may have gotten a little too hot at a home in Moose Jaw when a stereo caused a house fire.

Two people were inside the home early yesterday when the fire started but they were able to get out safely.

Police say the fire was an accident — they say the stereo system was improperly installed.

Damage is estimated to be worth 50-thousand dollars.

Global News

© The Canadian Press, 2014

Report an error

Comments