Four new photo radar locations on Montreal roads Monday
Montreal will be adding four new photo radar devices Monday, all of which will be in school zones.
It’s part of the city’s “Vision Zero” campaign to improve road safety.
The following photo radar devices will be in place as of Monday:
- École secondaire Saint-Laurent
(2395 Blvd. Thimens, Saint-Laurent borough)
- École Marc-Laflamme
(555, 19th avenue, Rivière-des-Prairies–Pointe-aux-Trembles borough)
- École secondaire Lucien-Pagé
(8200 St-Laurent Blvd., Villeray-Saint-Michel–Parc-Extension borough)
- École primaire Christ-Roi
(525, de Louvain Street, Ahuntsic–Cartierville borough)
Six additional photo radars will be established Nov. 17.
- Sherbrooke Street E., from Pie-IX Boulevard to du Trianon street.
- Pie-IX Boulevard, from Henri-Bourassa Boulevard E. to Notre-Dame Street E.
- Saint-Michel Boulevard, from Henri-Bourassa Boulevard E. to Saint-Joseph East Boulevard.
- Christophe-Colomb Avenue, from Crémazie Boulevard E. to Rosemont Boulevard.
- René-Lévesque Boulevard, from Hope avenue to Papineau Avenue.
- Henri-Bourassa E., from Lajeunesse Street to the exit ramp of L-H-Lafontaine Boulevard in the southeast direction.
© 2016 Global News, a division of Corus Entertainment Inc.