WATCH: Michelle Born of The Lazy Gourmet shares her recipe for No-Bake Mini Purple Passion Cheesecake.
– 1 cup Graham cracker crumbs
– 1/4 cup sugar
– 4 T butter, melted
– 1 T gelatin powder
– 1/4 cup cold water
– 8 oz (1 cup) cream cheese
– 1/2 cup sugar
– dash of salt
– 3/4 cup milk
– 4 T lemon juice
– 1 cup cream, whipped
– Blueberry puree (from frozen B.C. blueberries or fresh when in season), divided into two portions: 20 g and 60 g)
– Combine crust ingredients. Press into 3” x 3” ring lined with parchment, ¼ full. Set in refrigerator.
– Combine water and gelatin powder, set aside.
– Combine cream cheese, sugar and salt.
– Add milk gradually. Then juice.
– Melt gelatin mix, and add.
– Chill until slightly thickened.
– Gently fold with whipped cream.
– Divide into three equal parts.
– Leave the first portion natural.<
– Fold 20 g of puree in the second portion until combined and repeat the same for the third portion of mix with the remaining 60 g of puree.
– Pour natural mix 1/4 of the ring mould over crust and freeze to set for 15 minutes. Repeat the same process with the next two portions of the mix creating a gradient and set the cakes in the freezer overnight.
– Once frozen remove the ring, peal off the parchment and place in the refrigerator to thaw.
– Garnish with mint if desired.
Makes four to five 3″ cakes
More Global BC recipes are available here
- Driver evades North Vancouver roadblock, crashes into Vancouver home and ignites fire
- Coquitlam stranger assault suspect charged, police seek more potential victims
- How are B.C. high schools dealing with AI writing tools?
- How two B.C. political opponents worked together to quell a flood of death threats