CALGARY – Officials have unveiled the 12 artists and bands set to perform at the Coca-Cola Stage during this year’s Calgary Stampede.
“This year’s incredible lineup on the Coca-Cola Stage is jam-packed with artists from all over North America who are blowing up the music scene,” says Production Manager Lindsay Ell. “From indie and pop to hip-hop, country and rock, there is an artist on this stage for absolutely every music fan.”
Complete 2014 Coca-Cola Stage lineup:
- Thursday, July 3 (Sneak-A-Peek) Said the Whale
- Friday, July 4 – Matthew Good
- Saturday, July 5 – Classified
- Sunday, July 6 – Tokyo Police Club
- Monday, July 7 – Marianas Trench
- Tuesday, July 8 – Monster Truck
- Wednesday, July 9 – Down With Webster
- Thursday, July 10 – A Great Big World
- Friday, July 11 (8 p.m.) – Chad Brownlee
- Friday, July 11 (9:30 p.m.) – Dallas Smith
- Saturday, July 12 – The Trews
- Sunday, July 13 – Billy Talent
All performances take place at 9 p.m. with the exception of Chad Brownlee at 8 p.m. (July 11) and Dallas Smith at 9:30 p.m. (July 11).
Concerts on the Coca-Cola Stage are free with admission to the park.
Officials announced the complete lineup at the Coca-Cola Covert Concert at Flames Central on Thursday, May 22nd.