W. Ross MacDonald School For The Blind
-
Coroner’s jury calls for medical resources in Ontario schools for disabled childrenThe recommendation was one of 21 jurors suggested after hearing the case of 18-year-old Samuel Brown, who died five years ago at a school for the blind in Brantford, Ont.CanadaSep 7, 2023
-
‘Had his whole future in front of him’: Inquest into death of disabled teen beginsA coroner's inquest into the death of a disabled teen who was in the care of an Ontario school for blind children has begun.CanadaAug 28, 2023
-
-
Advertisement
-
Date set for inquest into death of teen at Ontario school for blind childrenBrown's family has said medical experts disagreed about what led to his death and alleged he was in good health the weekend before he died.CanadaAug 1, 2023
-
-
Advertisement
-
Coroner to hear motion on inquest into 2018 death at Brantford, Ont. school for the blindOntario's regional coroner's office will listen to a motion related to the pending inquest into the death of Samuel Brown, a student at W. Ross Macdonald School for the Blind.CanadaMar 21, 2023
-
Family of teen seeks ‘moment of silence’ on anniversary of his death at Brantford schoolSamuel Brown's family are asking Canadians to observe a monent of silence this week to shine a light on an inquest that's still being held up by Ontario's coroner.CanadaFeb 7, 2023
-
-
Coroner’s inquest into death of teen at Brantford school for the blind postponed until early 2022A coroner's inquest into the death of a disabled teen at a Brantford school for the blind that was announced last week has now been postponed.NewsNov 3, 2021
-
-
Coroner’s inquest set for November in 2018 death of teen at Brantford, Ont., school for the blindSamuel Brown, 18, died in February 2018 while attending the W. Ross Macdonald School for the Blind in Brantford, Ont.CanadaOct 27, 2021
-
Family of teen who died at Brantford school for the blind marks 3rd anniversary of his deathThe family of a teen who died at a school for the blind in Brantford in February 2018 is urging the province to get a coroner's inquest into his death underway as soon as possible.Feb 9, 2021
-
-
Advertisement
-
Coroner calls inquest into death of Ontario teen at school for the blindThe parents of a disabled teen who died in the care of an Ontario residential school for the blind say they're hopeful a newly called inquest into their son's death may protect a future generation of vulnerable students.CanadaMay 29, 2020
-
-
Advertisement
-
Inquest into death of disabled teen an ‘absolute no-brainer’: family’s lawyerThe lawyer for the family of Samuel Brown says they will settle for nothing less than a coroner's inquest into the teen's death in 2018.Sep 26, 2019
Trending
-
Actor Hayden Panettiere dead at 36128,741 Read -
Jann Arden shares pictures of wedding to Icelandic author Thordis Elva20,026 Read -
Canada, U.S. officials to meet again as 50% tariffs to take effect in 3 days9,240 Read -
Less than 20% of Canadians want to give U.S. ‘concessions,’ poll finds8,832 Read -
LeBlanc meets top Trump officials with new tariffs 2 days away4,125 Read -
Quebec, Newfoundland and Labrador announce Churchill Falls energy deal3,494 Read -
Top Videos
-
FedDev Ontario provides $7M for Lindsay businesses for expansion plans -
SIU clears Kawartha Lakes police officer after high-speed pursuit ends with 2 seriously injured -
Global Peterborough’s Shelter Pet Project Aug. 14 -
Peterborough Folk Festival underway -
Former Peterborough Petes player testifies in billet’s sexual exploitation trial -
Peterborough Regional Health Centre expands sexual assault and domestic violence program -
Kawartha Lakes man flees after Hwy. 7 collision, allegedly approaches occupied vehicles, homes: OPP -
Trial begins for former Peterborough Petes billet parent facing sex charges involving teenage player -
Global Peterborough’s Business Beat Aug. 10 -
Kawartha Lakes OPP step up Hwy. 7 enforcement as traffic deaths climb -