Flames Of War
-
Canadian who became ‘voice of ISIS’ pleads guilty, admits he conducted executionsIn a statement, the U.S. Department of Justice said the 38-year-old Canadian had confessed to conducting executions for ISIS on two occassions.CanadaDec 10, 2021
-
Canada should have prosecuted Toronto man who was ‘voice of ISIS,’ lawyer saysMohammed Khalifa is the first Canadian ISIS member caught in Syria to be taken to the U.S.CrimeOct 4, 2021
-
-
Advertisement
-
Canadian ISIS member caught in Syria flown to U.S. to face terrorism chargesMohamed Khalifa, a former Toronto IT worker, has admitted to Global News he narrated ISIS execution videos.CanadaOct 2, 2021
-
-
Advertisement
-
Court backs RCMP in fight for Global News recording of alleged ISIS memberDocuments filed by the RCMP in court as part of those proceedings also revealed for the first time that the police force is preparing to try to prosecute the alleged ISIS fighter.CanadaJun 22, 2021
-
RCMP preparing charges against Toronto IT worker who became ‘voice of ISIS,’ document revealsThe RCMP affidavit alleges Mohammed Khalifa was an ISIS fighter and commander who produced execution videos.CrimeJun 22, 2021
-
-
Canadian captured in Syria admits to role in gruesome ISIS execution videosA Canadian previously identified by Global News as the narrator of an ISIS execution video has now admitted to his role in the terror group's propaganda.CanadaFeb 16, 2019
-
-
Captured Canadian could be long-sought narrator of ISIS propagandaFor four years, authorities have been trying to identify an ISIS member with a distinctly Canadian accent who was narrating the terrorist group’s English-language propaganda.CanadaJan 16, 2019
-
ISIS releases Hollywood-style trailer threatening war on USTanks blowing up in flames, slow motion explosions of buildings, and gunmen about to be killed—sounds like a Hollywood trailer for a movie, but it’s a promotional video released this week by ISIS.WorldSep 17, 2014
Trending
-
U.S.-Canada trade talks have collapsed. Carney says these 3 issues torpedoed them3,268 Read -
Carney says Canada ‘walking away from a bad deal’ as 50% tariffs hit2,169 Read -
Neutrogena responds after handling of Hayden Panettiere deal draws scrutiny849 Read -
Thrill-seeking influencers chasing shark selfies are getting bitten768 Read -
Here’s what items will be tariffed by the U.S.743 Read -
Canadian premiers appear to back Carney’s decision to abandon ‘bad deal’ with United States602 Read -
Top Videos
-
Peterborough Mayor Jeff Leal not seeking re-election -
Ontario invests $9.8M for new millwright training centre in Port Hope -
Peterborough Survivors Abreast dragon boat team to compete at festival in France -
Peterborough Special Olympians bring home plenty of medals from Canada Summer Games -
FedDev Ontario provides $7M for Lindsay businesses for expansion plans -
Global Peterborough’s Business Beat Aug. 17 -