The City of Winnipeg has released the compensation disclosure list for 2017.
Doug McNeil, the city’s Chief Administrative Officer, tops the list at more than $260,000.
Eight out of 10 of the highest paid employees work for the Winnipeg Police Service.
Here’s the top 10 highest earners on the compensation disclosure list:
- Doug McNeil, CAO: $261,868
- Danny Smyth, Chief of Police: $248,413
- An unnamed police Superintendent: $226,915
- An unnamed police Constable: $214,928
- An unnamed police Sergeant: $205,777
- An unnamed police Sergeant: $199,388
- An unnamed police Constable: $199,064
- Lester Deane, former Director of Public Works: $196,969
- An unnamed Deputy Chief of Police: $196,482
- An unnamed Deputy Chief of Police: $196,452
A total of 2,336 employees made $100,000 or more.
Winnipeg Mayor Brian Bowman came in 17th on the list at $185,870.
The compensation disclosure list does not give names of police officers, only badge numbers.
You can see the full list online.