HL: Spring, Summer leisure guide now available for Winnipeggers
Winnipeg’s Spring and Summer Leisure Guide is now available to residents.
Activity registration dates include:
- Tuesday, March 13 at 8 a.m. – for swimming lessons only
- Wednesday, March 14 at 8 a.m. – for all other actives begins and swimming lesson registration continues
- Tuesday, March 20 at 8 a.m. – for all activities for non-residents
If you wish to register online, visit the City of Winnipeg’s website.
In-person registration will also take place at the following locations on March 13 and March 14 only:
- Central Registration Centre – 999 Sargent Avenue from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- South-East Registration Centre – 1168 Dakota Street from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Other in-person registration include:
- Elmwood Kildonans Pool – 909 Concordia Avenue
- North Centennial/Sergeant Tommy Prince Place – 90 Sinclair Street
- Pan Am Pool – 25 Poseidon Bay
- St. James Assiniboia Centennial Pool – 644 Parkdale Street
- Transcona Kinsmen Centennial Pool – 1101 Wabasha Street
To find out how long facilities are open and offering registration call 311.
You can access the guide at all civic indoor pools, libraries and leisure centres.
The entire leisure guide can also be viewed online.