WINNIPEG — Police are investigating a north end home after a propane tank exploded.
Around 10 p.m Thursday, Winnipeg Police were called to the 1000 block of Alfred Avenue.
When crews arrived, they noticed a camper had been badly damaged after the propane tank went off.
One resident was injured and taken to hospital in stable condition. He was later released from hospital.
A neighbour who spoke to Global News Friday morning said he woke up to the sound of a bang on the roof.
When he went outside to investigate he found debris on the neighbour’s roof and saw the camper torn up from the explosion.
Police said Friday morning, the incident could be accidental, but are continuing to investigate.