Here’s what’s happening in #OURYEG this month…
1. Join the fight against Multiple Sclerosis at the first ever virtual MS Bike. Challenge yourself this summer, indoors or outdoors, on any route length you choose. Go the distance. Make a difference.
2. The Edmonton International Jazz Festival is bringing the world’s best jazz music to your home! Join online every weekend in July.
3. Check out your community’s sidewalk chalk art or try creating your own.
4. The Edmonton Symphony Orchestra is going virtual! Live at the Winspear: From Stage To Screen is the most accessible way to see your ESO! Enjoy a world-class orchestra from the comfort of your home.
5. The Edmonton Oilers Community Foundation is holding an Online Charity Auction in support of COVID-19 Relief Efforts! To bid on Oilers autographed game-used equipment, memorabilia, player-signed jerseys and more – click here!
For more events in Edmonton, click here.
If you have a virtual event to share click here.
To see more virtual events in your community click here.