More than 3,000 frontline grocery store workers walked off the job last month. Unifor says the tentative deal now has to be ratified by its members. Marianne Dimain reports.
Consumer
Tentative agreement reached between Metro and union
More Videos
-
Crown Royal to stay on LCBO shelves after $23M deal with parent company Diageo
-
How Canada Is growing lettuce in the middle of winter
-
Social media lawsuits under the spotlight
-
Ford says he offered Crown Royal company an ‘olive branch’ on LCBO boycott
-
Global News at 6 Toronto: December 30, 2025
-
Ontario consumers could see higher alcohol prices in the new year
You are viewing an Accelerated Mobile Webpage.
View Original Article