Ontario Premier Doug Ford on Tuesday said the backlog of COVID-19 tests had been cleared up, but questioned why the test rate was only about 24,000 tests conducted – well below the target. He said he wasn’t sure if it was a case of people not coming in for testing, did not have symptoms and thus were not getting tests or if there may be another reason.
Canada
Coronavirus: Ford says backlog on testing ‘caught up’, but questions lower test rate
More Videos
-
Suspect identity released in Toronto’s latest homicide of 2025
-
Money Matters: Bank of Canada cuts key interest rate for the first time since March
-
Interest rate cut impacts on the housing market
-
Canada receives a ‘D’ on Poverty Report Card
-
No injuries reported after small plane crash-lands near Toronto sports field
-
Ontario judge acquits Michael Thompson in cottage country sexual assault case
You are viewing an Accelerated Mobile Webpage.
View Original Article