January 15 2019 6:04pm

Montreal school board takes action after carbon monoxide poisoning

Tue, Jan 15: The Marguerite-Bourgeoys School Board says it is taking action after a carbon monoxide detector failed at Ecole des Decouvreurs in LaSalle. The board says all of its schools will be inspected to ensure a similar situation does not happen again. As Global’s Felicia Parrillo explains, the gas levels inside the school far exceeded the accepted norms for carbon monoxide emissions.

Responsive site?

Video Home