How to Listen
To use the Audio Vault, select the date and hour that you wish to listen to. Once you’ve selected the specific date and time you wish to hear, please be advised it may take 30 seconds for the file to buffer the audio before it starts to play.
- . Audio for a specific hour will not be available until 20 minutes following the broadcast.
- . The Audio Vault archives for 10 days only.
- . Some Audio Archives may not be available as a result of technical and/or copyright issues.
We are pleased to offer some of our top 770 CHQR shows as podcasts via iTunes. All links can be found below or you can search ‘newstalk770’ in iTunes or in your Apple Podcast app on your mobile device.
Thank you for your patience as we strive to deliver the best content. If you have any questions, please email support.
The Morning News with Sue Deyell and Andrew SchultzView link »
Afternoons with Rob BreakenridgeView link »
The DriveView link »
Sports TalkView link »
Off ScriptView link »
Those Old Radio ShowsView link »
The Informed TravelerView link »
More Than MoneyView link »
How do I listen to talk radio on my phone?
By downloading the Radioplayer Canada App to your mobile device, you can listen LIVE to your favourite news talk hosts or catch up on the shows you’ve missed. Want more than just news? Save all your favourite news talk and music stations in one place using the Radioplayer Canada App.
What is Radioplayer Canada?
Welcome to where Canadian radio plays. Now listen to more than 400 of Canada’s best radio stations. Every type of music, riveting talk, thrilling sports and engaging personalities, in both official languages. Canada’s most powerful radio in your hands, pocket or purse.
Listen anywhere… in the car, at the gym, relaxing at home, or at work. Listen across all your devices – mobile, tablet, desktop at radioplayer.ca and through any station’s web player.
What’s HD Radio?
We are so excited to tell you that you can now enjoy 770 CHQR in HD. Why switch to HD? 770 CHQR HD Radio broadcasts in clear digital quality to your local area making static, radio hiss and fuzz a thing of the past.
You may not even know that your vehicle has the potential for this clear digital sound but we’re here to help you turn it on! Watch the video below to see how you can get HD Radio in your car or scroll down to read the instructions.
Hear the Difference
How to Get 770 CHQR HD
- You need to determine if you have HD radio – best bet – check your manual
- Tune your radio to the fm band and dial up 105.1
- Wait about 8 to 10 seconds for HD radio to kick in (you may even be able to hear a change in audio when this happens)
- Use your seek up and down or in this case side to side buttons to navigate to channel 2 on your hd radio
- Add this to your presets so next time listening to 770 CHQR on HD radio is just one click away