Colour the Weather OurYYC
Global News invites you to Colour the Weather!
Artwork does not have to be limited to just the weather, but could be a picture of you and your family enjoying your favourite activity in your favourite type of weather. Just use your imagination and share your works of art with us! Check back to this page and watch our social media as we will be featuring submissions.
Colour the Weather tips:
- Find an 8.5- by 11-inch letter-size paper.
- Avoid paper with holes or lines.
- Make the artwork pop by colouring every inch of the paper
- Take a picture of your artwork.
- Before submitting, make sure the photo is in focus and taken straight on with no glare and no shadows in the photo.
- Or, download one of our Global News coloring pages and add your own weather.
Colouring Sheets (more coming soon):
Submitting your child’s artwork: Email your child’s masterpiece HERE. Don’t forget to include your child’s NAME and AGE in the name of your file so we can give credit (example: ColourTheWeather-John-Age6.JPEG), or write your first name only and age in the top left corner of the picture.
You agree that, by submitting your child’s artwork, Global News may use the submission in connection with the Colour the Weather campaign and for any lawful purpose, including for example such purposes as publicity, illustration, advertising, and digital content.