Global Okanagan | Getaway to Nanaimo
Nanaimo is centrally located on beautiful Vancouver Island and at the centre of everything you want from your Island vacation. Located on the shores of the Salish Sea, on traditional territory of the Snuneymuxw First Nation. It is renowned for hiking and biking trails and is an active harbour for kayaking, fishing and snorkeling. Nanaimo has a thriving arts and cultural scene, that includes live music and year-round festivals celebrating everything from Jazz legends to bathtubs. Global News Okanagan at 5 would like to give you a chance to win an Island Getaway to Nanaimo!
- Round-trip airfare for two to the Nanaimo Airport
- Three nights accommodation for two (double occupancy)
- Ground transportation to connect your downtown hotel with the Nanaimo Airport
- A full-day tour of neighboring Southern Gulf Island, Gabriola Island
- A gift voucher for dinner for two
- A guided tour of Nanaimo Art Gallery plus a gift voucher for $100 for the Nanaimo Art Gallery Gift Shop
- Tickets for two to a live performance at The Port Theatre
To Enter, fill in the form below. Good luck!
No purchase necessary. Limit one (1) entry per person, per contest period. One (1) Prize available to be won. Approximate retail value of each Prize CDN $2,110.00 Must be a legal resident of the province of British Columbia who is age of majority or older at time of entry. Contest runs from March 11, 2019 to March 24, 2019. Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. PDT on March 24, 2019. Skill testing question must be correctly answered to claim Prize. Odds of being selected depend on number of eligible entries received. For full set of rules visit https://globalnews.ca/pages/global-okanagan-getaway-to-nanaimo-contest-rules/
Please enter before Monday, March 25, 2019 1:00am PT