Advertisement

Forecasts for Yukon and northwestern British Columbia issued by Environment Canada

Forecasts for Yukon and northwestern British Columbia issued by Environment Canada at 11:00 pdt Sunday 10 March 2013.

Whitehorse: Today, cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries early this afternoon. High 0. Tonight, clearing early this evening. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Low -10. Monday, mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries in the morning and afternoon and early evening. Wind becoming north 20 km-h in the afternoon. High -4.

Teslin: Today, cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries near noon. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this afternoon. High 0. Tonight, partly cloudy. Low -13. Monday, a mix of sun and cloud. High -4.

Atlin: Today, mainly cloudy. Wind becoming south 20 km-h this afternoon. High plus 1. Tonight, clearing late this evening. Wind south 20 km-h becoming light this evening. Low -10. Monday, increasing cloudiness early in the morning. High -3.

Story continues below advertisement

Haines Junction: Today, cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries near noon. Clearing this afternoon. High plus 2. Tonight, clear. Increasing cloudiness after midnight. Low -14. Monday, mainly cloudy. Flurries beginning early in the morning and ending early in the evening. Amount 2 cm. High 0.

Kluane Lake: Today, a mix of sun and cloud. High -2. Tonight, cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind becoming west 20 km-h before morning. Low -15. Monday, snow ending late in the afternoon then clearing. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind northwest 30 km-h gusting to 50 becoming light in the evening. High -2.

Pelly – Carmacks: Today, a mix of sun and cloud. High 0. Tonight, cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries late this evening and overnight. Low -10. Monday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries in the morning and afternoon. Clearing early in the evening. High -4.

Faro – Ross River: Today, increasing cloudiness this afternoon. High 0. Tonight, cloudy. Low -10. Monday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries in the morning and afternoon. Clearing in the evening. High -3.

Beaver Creek: Today, a mix of sun and cloud. High -1. Tonight, mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries overnight. Low -13. Monday, periods of light snow ending late in the afternoon then clearing. Amount 2 cm. Wind becoming northwest 20 km-h in the evening. High -6.

Mayo: Today, cloudy. 70 percent chance of flurries changing to 30 percent chance of flurries late this afternoon. High -3. Tonight, mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries early this evening. A few flurries beginning before morning. Low -11. Monday, a few flurries ending late in the morning then mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Clearing early in the evening. High -7.

Story continues below advertisement

Dawson: Today, cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries early this afternoon. High -6. Tonight, partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries before morning. Low -18. Monday, mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries in the morning. Clearing in the afternoon. High -10.

Old Crow: Today, periods of light snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. High -10 with temperature falling to -17 this afternoon. Tonight, partly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries early this evening. 40 percent chance of flurries before morning. Wind light. Low -28. Cold wind chill minus 36. Risk of frostbite. Monday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries in the morning. Otherwise sunny. Wind light. High -21. Cold wind chill minus 38. Risk of frostbite.

Dempster: Today, periods of snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. High -8 with temperature falling to -14 this afternoon. Tonight, periods of snow ending late this evening then cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Clearing before morning. Amount 2 cm. Low -22. Monday, sunny. Wind light. High -19. Cold wind chill minus 30. Risk of frostbite.

Dease Lake: Today, cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind southwest 30 km-h gusting to 50. High 0. Tonight, partly cloudy. Wind southwest 20 km-h becoming light this evening. Low -11. Monday, cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries late in the morning and in the afternoon. High -2.

Cassiar Mountains: Today, cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind southwest 20 km-h becoming light this afternoon. High 0. Tonight, cloudy. Clearing after midnight. Low -14. Monday, increasing cloudiness. 40 percent chance of flurries in the evening. High -3.

Story continues below advertisement

Watson Lake: Today, mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries near noon. Wind west 30 km-h. High plus 1. Tonight, mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries before morning. Wind west 30 km-h becoming light early this evening. Low -13. Monday, a mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of flurries early in the morning. High -2.

Muncho Lake Park – Stone Mountain Park: Today, periods of snow ending near noon then cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Amount 2 cm. Wind west 30 km-h. High plus 1. Tonight, mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries early this evening. Wind west 30 km-h becoming light this evening. Low -10. Monday, mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries in the morning. High -2.