With Family Day just a day away, here’s a look at what’s open and closed on the holiday Monday.
- Banks and financial institutions
- Provincial and municipal government offices
- CF Masonville Place, Westmount Shopping Centre, and White Oak’s Mall
- LCBO, The Beer Store, The Labatt Store
- Most grocery and drug stores
- London Transit will be operating on a holiday schedule
- Canada Post will have regular collection and delivery.
- The London Children’s Museum is open from 10 a.m. until 5 p.m.
- Carling Heights Optimists Community Centre has a free pancake breakfast from 8:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. and free activities including afternoon swimming from 1:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- The North London Optimist Community Centre has family roller skating from 1:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- The Canada Games Aquatic Centre has regular hours until 3:30 p.m.
- The South London Community Pool has open recreation swimming from 10 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
- Free skating will be held at Carling, Kinsmen, Lambeth, Medway, and Stronach arenas
- Storybook Gardens will host a variety of family-friendly events throughout the day
- The Stoney Creek Community Centre has family swimming all day and a variety of other activities as well