A public notification has been issued for James Conway, a high-risk sex offender who now resides in the Abbotsford area.
Conway, 40, has a lengthy criminal history, including three convictions for sexual offenses against children.
Conway was also jailed for breaching conditions last year after a SkyTrain passenger reported that he was talking to and staring down the shirts of young girls.
He is under the following court orders:
- Not to leave residence (electronically monitored 24/7 curfew) except when in the company of an approved individual and for an approved purpose
- Not engaging in any activity that involves contact with persons under 18 years of age including communication via computer
- Not engaging in any activity, work or volunteer work that will put you in contact with persons under 18 years of age
- Not to attend any park, playground, school yard, daycare centre, community centre or public swimming area or any other site which offers activities for persons under 18 years of age
- Not to attend any establishment where alcohol is the primary commodity for sale
- Not to wear or possess uniforms, including but not limited to, police, fire, corrections, search and rescue, security guard, nurse or any patch or insignia that represents these occupations
- Not to travel on public transit unless accompanied by an approved adult
- Not to consume alcohol, intoxicants or non-prescription drugs
- Not to possess any weapons, firearms, imitation firearms, ammunition or explosives (the only exception is knives used for the preparation or consumption of meals)
Conway is 6-foot-4, 240 pounds with brown hair and blue eyes. If you see him violating any of his court orders, you’re asked to contact police immediately.