Do you have a bunch of meals to plan for this weekend? For brunch, lunch or dinner, these quiches from Food Network Canada are versatile enough to suit any occasion.
RECIPE FOR MINI SPINACH QUICHES
- 12 eggs
- 1 bag (6-8 oz) baby spinach
- 1 small onion, chopped
- ¼ cup Cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375ºF, and lightly grease muffin pan with butter or oil.
- Saute chopped onions in a pan with the oil until onions are translucent.
- Crack eggs into a bowl and whisk. Fill about 1/3 of muffin cups with spinach, and sprinkle about a teaspoon of the sauteed onions on top.
- Pour whipped eggs into muffin cups and fill them about 2/3 full, then add a pinch of grated cheddar cheese.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, until golden on top.
- Gently remove them from pan with butter knife, then serve.
See more delicious quiche recipes on Food Network Canada.