Lynden’s Canada DayEvent Ended
Canada Day festivities start at 3:00 PM with a parade which works its way down the main street and ends up at the Lion’s Park. Following the parade, there will be food, entertainment, games for kids and other activities throughout the afternoon.
The village of Lynden is centrally located between Hamilton, Brantford and Cambridge.
Events and attractions include:
- Classic car and vintage tractor show
- Float and Costume Awards
- Citizen of the Year and the Antique Vehicle Awards
- Pinewood Derby racing event
- Musical entertainment from Tomato Soup Band, The Barr Band and the Grand River Ramblers
- FUN for the whole family includes fantastic creations with Drew the Balloon Twister, and continuing from last year after a resounding success, the climbing wall!
- Fireworks display at dusk!
Decorate your home for Lynden Canada Day and win $150, $100 and $50 prizes! Once again, the Lynden Canada Day Committee will select the best decorated homes in Lynden for Canada Day. Have your home dressed up by 9:00 a.m. on Saturday, July 1, 2023 to be eligible!
For more information, please visit http://www.lynden-on.ca/canadaday