August 25, 2014 9:47 am

Two men sent to hospital after house fire in Regina

Two men were rushed to hospital suffering from smoke inhalation after they were rescued from a burning townhouse in Regina.

Matt Myers / Global News

REGINA – Two men were rushed to hospital suffering from smoke inhalation after they were rescued from a burning townhouse in Regina.

Neighbours say they went in and pulled one man to safety, and firefighters say they got the other man out who was trapped upstairs.

Deputy fire chief Gerard Kay says the fire appears to have started in the kitchen.

© The Canadian Press, 2014

Comments